Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome

After a lot of excitement, hoopla and hope that all my browser worries shall be laid to rest forever - not much to mention though - IIT splashes cold water over all of it. I can't install the Google Chrome while inside the campus :(
If anybody has managed to unlock the secret of this, please share.
Update: Yes, I installed Chrome using offline installer and yes I was very disappointed to discover that it doesn't work properly in campus. Thanks to all the people though who suggested it to me (but no use finally). :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look for the offline installer.... and thy shall have peace for a moment.. cuz its not worth it..

- Brin

Reisender said...

The browser was not designed to work properly in the 'maiden neverland'. The firewall prevents the admission of everything fair and beautiful.

-Director

A said...

it opens things like orkut on my comp.. but the imges go beserk.. .. gmail doesnt open at al!